Trade show season is approaching, providing a great opportunity to market your business. However, just setting up a booth without a well though-out plan won’t necessarily provide the best results.
Here is our list of the top ten tips for making trade shows pay off for you:
- Start planning well ahead of time. Ideally, you should leave 2 to 3 months for the banner design and printing process.
- Before designing your banners, research booth size and plan your booth’s layout, including table and banner placement. This way you can avoid graphics that are hidden or awkwardly cut off by tables.
- Keep your banner design simple, matching your company’s overall branding and ensuring that your name and company logo are easily visible from a distance.
- Use a tablecloth or runner to complement your display. They could be custom designed to include your logo, or simply match your business colours.
- Bring extra business cards, flyers, and brochures so that every attendee can leave with your information.
- Bring storage containers and bags to hold clutter and keep your booth looking neat and organized.
- Have draws and giveaways to attract attendees to your booth. Collect business cards for the draws so that you have the contact info of prospective leads.
- Make your booth interactive by allowing product samples, hosting demonstrations, or utilizing videos and slide shows.
- Make sure that booth attendants are informed, welcoming, and dressed appropriately. Consider branded outfits for a cohesive look.
- Take the time to look at other displays and network with companies. This might give you ideas for future trade shows and help you develop relationships with other businesses.
By following these simple tips you should find success at your next trade show event. If you’re still a bit unsure, or you are interested in having a trade show banner designed and printed, contact us for more information.