You’re a professional, isn’t it time you have a professional email address? By using a free email service like Gmail or Hotmail, you’re doing your business a disservice.
Here are the top 10 reasons you need a professional domain (i.e. @yourbiz.com) for your email address:
- It provides a better impression to your customers, demonstrating that you are a professional and legitimate business.
- You will gain your clients’ confidence and trust, as opposed to free email accounts that can make your business look like it’s not properly established.
- It will help build your brand. (Your domain is an integral part of your brand!)
- You will be promoting your own business rather than a free email service.
- Your emails won’t be blocked as potential spam, since many companies block free email accounts to prevent viruses.
- Customers are also more likely to open your emails and respond if they’re sent from a legitimate domain.
- Your email will be more memorable, so it will be easier for clients to remember your domain and email address.
- A professional domain offers flexibility to set up multiple accounts with the same domain (i.e. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.).
- Multiple email accounts provide clarity to customers, allowing them to direct correspondence to the most appropriate department rather than having all communications routed to one email address.
- It’s easy and affordable! We can get you set up with a professional email address in no time. You choose your domain, then we’ll take care of creating your accounts and even help you set them up on your devices. Contact us for more information.