Before you know it, spring will be here- and that means trade show season!
A trade show is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business and attract new clients. That’s why the impression you make is so important! A sloppy booth thrown together at the last minute might attract attention- but not the kind you want. While you’re preparing for the next trade show, here are some things you should think about:
- Plan your overall setup. What do you want your booth to look like and how will it be arranged? This will help you decide what kinds of banners and displays you will need.
- Decide on the key services or offerings you want your booth to highlight. You’ll need to know your primary business message before you get any banners or displays designed.
- Find a graphic designer to work with. Whoever you choose should understand your vision and overall brand so that the designs they create accurately represent your business. It’s also a good idea to choose a company that has experience creating trade show displays, since they can require a tremendous amount of time and resources.
- What other materials do you need? If you’re planning on handing out business cards, brochures or flyers, you’ll need to plan ahead so that you have enough on hand. Will you need a branded tablecloth or pens? These items will also need to be ordered ahead of the trade show rush.
- Make sure your marketing materials are up to date and professional looking. You might want to consider rebranding or an updated design so you have a fresh look for trade show season. Remember, trade show attendees are more likely to follow up afterwards if the materials they walk away with leave a lasting impression.
And while you’re getting started, why not take advantage of a great deal on your trade show banners. Our designs are professional and striking, so you’re sure to get noticed! Check out our Facebook page for more information or contact us.