Online Marketing Strategies: #ItsOnlyLogikal
Are you looking to connect with your audience but haven’t quite figured out how?
Join us for our 5-part Online Marketing Series and learn the ins and outs of creating a plan that works for you, your audience and your business!
When: Mondays, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. from May 25th to June 22nd
Where: Logikal Code Boardroom, 61 Sixth Avenue, Timmins ON
Limited Seating Available.
Contact us ASAP for pricing & details: email@example.com | 705-531-6935
WE ARE OFFERING 10% OFF TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE TIMMINS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, DOWNTOWN TIMMINS BIA, AND THE TIMMINS CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATION!
The 5-Part series includes:
FINDING YOUR AUDIENCE & CREATING CONTENT
- Identifying your target market is the key to any successful communication plan. It’s important to understand what motivates your audience, what engages them and why they have or haven’t chosen to connect with your brand.
- Learn to create meaningful content that resonates with your support base by consistently providing them with value. Understanding what’s important to your audience will help build your brand’s reputation while capturing the attention of your readers.
GROWING YOUR NETWORK & BRANDING YOUR BUSINESS
- Discover how the reputation you’ve established among your existing clients can help with expanding your online footprint. Once you’ve understood your audience’s needs, you’ll understand the importance of repurposing content across a variety of channels to help grow and speak to your network.
- Create a unique and streamlined branding presence that separates you from the pack and connects with your core demographic(s). Ensuring that your brand scheme (colour, logo, imagery) is unilateral across your online presence will help your audience in identifying you.
CREATING YOUR PLAN OF ATTACK & CONNECTING WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
- Establish goals and determine which metrics are available in order for you to track and measure your level of online success. While establishing these goals, it’s important to decide on topics and outlets for your attack and how they will communicate to your audience.
- Personalize the relationships with your individual customers and establish rapports by humanizing the voice of your company. Now that you’ve engaged your audience, it’s time to form meaningful relationships with them.
STARTING A CONVERSATION & DESIGNING A SOCIAL BALANCE SHEET
- Learn how to create meaningful dialogue with your customer base as opposed to speaking at them with a never-ending sales pitch. Creating dialogue means not always selling to your audience; let them get to know your organizational culture and what you stand for.
- A social media balance sheet allows you to track what your competitors and your audience are doing and how that is affecting your online presence. A plan is nothing without all of the research that backs it and there are a plethora of tools at your disposal to help you with that research.
STAYING AHEAD OF THE PACK & ADAPTING TO YOUR AUDIENCE
- With an Internet environment that constantly evolves, see how you can stay informed about the latest trends and technologies that pertain to your business. Understanding the latest trends helps you to stay on-top of future trends and will keep your audience on their toes.
- As the tastes and interests of your support base diversify, discover how crucial it is to maintain and reinforce your relevance to them. Your online presence is fluid, which means you have to be flexible in your strategy and not afraid of change.